Nationwide, and for the 30th consecutive year, the number of students participating in high school sports has grown and will continue to rise! Given the unprecedented times due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NCAA will identify & make the necessary adjustments to the initial-eligibility certification process and “THE WAKE UP CALL” is now for student-athletes!
AAC has a step by step plan during COVID-19 and will help student-athletes “monitor, evaluate, adjust to the NCAA Eligibility changes, get on the right track, stay on the right track” by taking OWNERSHIP of their academic and athletic future.
AAC will invest in these young people lives at an early age, and give them the best chance for success on and off the playing field.
AAC will ensure that student-athletes receive top-notch academic and athletic support from coaches, counselors, and administrators to best meet academics and initial eligibility standards that will prepare them for success in college.
AAC provides valuable academic and athletic expertise in the sports world and administers to the following groups and organizations:
- Student-athletes in 1-on-1 sessions and group meetings
- AAU, middle schools, high schools, prep schools, and junior college programs
- Parents, guardians, high school and college counselors, coaches, and administrators
- High school sports camps, clinics, and showcases
- Middle schools, high schools, and college athletic sports associations
- College and university conferences and league offices
- Youth and charitable foundations
- Department of Parks & Recreation, Boys & Girls Club, YMCA, YWCA, and Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Professional sports teams’ community service initiatives & outreach programs for NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, MLS, NHL, PGA, and so on.